Jumat, 12 Oktober 2012

More than 2 Meetings



3 time meetings in one week. Wow,,,!  Yeach the one meeting is make up class. First meeting was on Monday morning. We analyzed cause and effect paragraph in Pascasarjana Building. I analyzed Nita’s paragraph. It’s a good and clearly paragraph. I like that paragraph. After analyzing it, question in my mind is if we write effect and we mention causes, is it call effect cause paragraph? Or still cause effect. Ha ha ha. On Wednesday is a second meeting. Some of our friends presented their paragraph. They were the last presenters. Even though there is a little debate, but we were happy. Moreover, on Friday’s meeting. We analyzed classification paragraph while eating. Okta gave snacks. Yummy.. Thanks Okta. I analyzed Ima’s paragraph.  She told about types of clothes. It’s a good paragraph. Actually we had four meetings but one was canceled, so we had 3 meetings. It is a busy week but we are happy right.. ;D

1 komentar:

  1. that's right sister...It was busy week, but we must be enjoy because of that we meet almost everytime...
    Not at all sister, I wanna share my happyness for my friends..

    Revision: 3 time with s because plural...

    BalasHapus

Lorem Ipsum

Lorem Ipsum

Lorem