Minggu, 23 September 2012

My presentation



The third reflection. On Wednesday, we discussed descriptive text.I analyzed descriptive made by Aida’Kajol’. Em..She described Hintrik R, one of actors from india. Her desription is so good. I like it. On Friday, it’s time to present. Some of ours present about any paragraph. On the middle discussion, I little confuse between explanation and definition. They  look like same. I also presented about process analysis. At the first I read, I thought it was classification but I reread again and I am sure it is process analysis. We have homework to make comparrison and contrast paragraph. Spirit guys in process learning. ;)

3 komentar:

  1. Good reflection, Dini! ^_^

    definition and explanation is including into one same major paragraph, it is explanatory. the important thing we have to do is exercising and being carefull when we analyse a paragraph.

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm sorry in advance, because I would like to comment on your grammar.
    1.)Some of ours present about any paragraph.
    I think it would be better if you use US after "some". And it becomes "some of us."
    2.)I little confuse
    it's an active voice. So, it means that you make them confused. it would be better if you write I'm little confused.

    overall, it's good...

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thanks a lot girl.. so now, i know my fault..

      Hapus

Lorem Ipsum

Lorem Ipsum

Lorem